Friday, November 26, 2010

It feels like time stands still here in Brazil.

11.22.2010
It feels like time stands still here in Brazil.  
Days are long and quiet.  Even if you get a lot done, there is time for more stuff.  Now I understand why Rodrigo used to come home for an hour lunch and it looked like it was going to take all day.  I on the other hand ate standing up in the kitchen and it felt like 20 minutes. 
Today Rodrigo is getting his license.  It is taking him a long time.  It’s like going on rides at Disney World.  I can remember standing in lines for an hour to get on a 5 minute ride, so it is like that but the atmosphere is much more boring.  I had Rodrigo’s dad take me to the house as it was quite boring and he was going to move his car anyway.    

No comments:

Popular Posts