Thursday, January 5, 2012

Animal Update


I am so tired today as I spent the first part of the day organizing again.  We spent the rest of the day at the pool and my back is killing me.  Had to take my cat in for fluid therapy again, she will be in the hospital for 2 days.  Poor Casi, she has renal failure.  My cat is 15+ years old and even though it is terrible, after she gets fluids she is the same old cat again for another 3-6 months.  I know my animals are getting old; I am just happy that I can help her and mostly understand what is going on.  Her vet is a really nice and speaks English.  The hospital is the most advanced in town and reminded me a bit of the Emergency Hospitals that I worked in.
As for Bhellie, well some days I look at her and think this is it…then the next moment she if fine.  Last week for instance she looked terrible and then I took her for a bath and now she looks and acts like a puppy again.  Today she was even hiding bones.  It is hard when you pets get old, especially since I have looked at them as children for 15 years.  Tomorrow I will go to visit Casi and she will have a look of disgust on her face, she always does when I abandon her (she thinks). 
Well other than this all is well, my classes start again on the 10th and then bon voyage 16 days later. 
Good night!

No comments:

Popular Posts