Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jill 2011

Jill 2011

I can’t do a blog and not list my prospects for my new year, can I? Where do I start?


1. It is my goal to be more patient especially when I have nothing to do but wait. It goes without saying that I must be patient with myself when I am feeling down and take notice of the time of the month when this happens. With a blog I am becoming too aware of this.


2. I want to find a nice home with a great yard. The home must have at least 2 bedrooms and the kitchen/dining area must be as big as the living room. The Barbeque must be tiled and clean. I am looking for a place that when my family comes to visit they don’t leave their suitcases out in their garage to fumigate when they return from Brasil. Barends Family Standards!


3. I will at least try on a bikini.


4. I will make a stable home for my kids.


5. I will get Bernard into Capoeira- It is a cultural expression afro-brazilian fight that mixes dance, popular culture, and music. It was developed by African slaves and their decendants, it is characterized by agile and complex movements using their hands, feet, head, knees and elbows. A characteristic that distinguishes it from most other martial arts is the fact that is is accompanied by music.

6. I will speak the language fluently


7. I want to try something new for my work. I want to love it and have balance so that I do not sacrifice my children’s time with me.


8. Last but not least, I want to keep growing my blog. So....Please pass it on my friends if you like it and feel the urge!

Thinking of you all and wishing you the best in 2011, or as in my case Always wishing for at least better than 2009

No comments:

Popular Posts