Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gabi is 3!






The Many Faces of Gabi…
So, today we had Gabi's 3 year old B-day party at her Grandma & Grandpa's. She looked gorgeous today and had a blast. Not only did Gabi get a few gifts, but Ben got his Wii that Tia Dani brought as a Christmas gift from my family in America. It was a beautiful day with family and everyone was sleeping by 8pm tonight.
Today was another holiday here in Brasil "The day of the dead" not like Halloween...I think more like Memorial Day.
Actually it is called Dia de Finados

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parabéns from the spider head!

Anonymous said...

Oi from Jill in New York! I came across your blog. I wanted to say hi and my daughter is Gabi too:)
But she is 8 years. Gabi always ask to go one day to Brasil to Rio for Carnaval. I hope one day for us to come to your country!

Jill In Brazil said...

That is Great! Thanks for your comment, it is good to know there is another Jill & Gabi together out there in the world. Carnival would be a good time for your Gabi, Brasil is beautiful. Even more beautiful on Vacation! Do you have a blog?

Popular Posts