Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hard Week

What a f-ing week!  We moved last weekend as you already know and now I am just trying to pull the rest of my shit together.  We got Internet, a phone and Cable today! Hooray!  Wow to be connected again. 
So it has been both a challenging & productive week.  Right now I am trying to coordinate my work schedule, get the kids into school, take my cat back and forth to the doctor 50 minutes away, cordinate a babysitter, coordinate the kids and get my husband to work.  It will soon start to make more sense as the schedules fall into place but right now it is just a overwhelming... however probalby just what I needed to finally get a life here in Brasil.  I have met some great people whom I teach with at school and I really love teaching.  So all in all things are well but busy. 

No comments:

Popular Posts