Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First Day of School

Bens first day... was good.  I think he got frustrated a bit playing with the kids but he is ready to go back tomorrow.  We all have to go through the motions and every day it gets better.  I asked him what he did today and he said that he sharpened his pencil and wrote with a pencil.  I think he may have bit another kid but I couldnt understand all that the teacher was saying, when I asked ben he said that he was just showing her how to bite herself.  Rodrigo will find out in the a.m.  Today was a good day and were on the right track.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Ben, don't worry. The first days in the school is also difficult for us brazilians, but as your mother had said, the things will be better and when you make some good and real friends, you'll forget it. So, be happy, try to relax and go on. I feel the same thing you are feeling, even now a days (I'm 21 years old), but it's nice because I feel myself younger and you, in the future, will feel miss of the times and of the things that is happening with you.

The school can be a great place, you have just to be relaxed and do not care about the bitter people.

have some great days in the school.

Popular Posts