Monday, January 17, 2011

A Little Slice of Heaven

1.16.2011
I went to a wonderful place today.  Campos do Jordao, what a much needed little vacation.  It is a little village up in the mountains.  It was so pretty, it was like we were in Europe.  We sat and had Ice cream Sundae’s and beer.   Good Beer.  So far the best I have had in Brasil.  There was dark beer, a red, a pilsner and we even tried a bock.  It was cold, refreshing, full of flavor and not sour.  It was great!   I have attached pictures of my little experience.  Had a blast no doubt.  So to end my boring streak we went on a little visit to the mountains.  Heaven on earth, stop looking I’ve found it.



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've heard its beautiful there, looks like Europe! We miss you guys and are glad you're getting on your feet there.
Luv, us

Popular Posts