Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A day at Home in the Rain can Really get you down!

11.20,2010
A day at Home in the Rain can Really get you down!
I’m fucking bored.  One day without something to do and I completely fall apart.   Seriously, I thought it would happen before my period but I am like 2 days in.  Oh…. and I am drinking wine.  Maybe I am telling you this because I just because I don’t want to sound too bipolar, Right girls?  I am hoping that you are all nodding and giving me the thumbs up?  
Still, not crying as I know that going home is not the answer, maybe that is why.  Maybe I am falling apart because I am so f-ing bored today that I actually looked up CNN to listen to the crazy people trying to dispute the president’s birth record.  REALLY People????  
I don’t believe he calls the shots, but how much can you blame on one man?  WTF.  Now don’t think I am on a pedestal preaching from a foreign land.  There is f-ing shit here too.  Like that everything is expensive and f-ing cheap.  Now I am laughing at the fact that I am acting like a teenager and “ My parents Just don’t understand”  thanks Will Smith. 
I just hope “my husband can understand”. LOL
Ok, well this is getting me nothing but a 1000 laughs.  Love you all and I am not coming home just going to try to get busy with life cuz a day at home in the rain can really get you down. 

2 comments:

DarthVakho said...

Think happy thoughts Jill :)

Jill In Brazil said...

Thanks Vakho Loco! Today is a new day! :)

Popular Posts